Top 10 Tips To Lose Weight For Your HoneymoonEveryone wants their wedding and honeymoon to be wonderful life experiences, with the bride and groom looking and feeling their absolute best. While some may set their weight loss goals with only their wedding day in mind, others will be completely focused on dropping the weight for the honeymoon. Honeymoon weight loss is most likely a more intimate type of weight loss expectation, as the goal is usually to have your body appear a certain way for your spouse. Some may simply want to look as sexy as possible, or almost picture perfect. While you should always set realistic weight loss goals, these top 10 tips can help you to lose the weight:
1. Make night time eating a "no-no". When you eat late at night, you are taking in calories, but not doing anything to burn them off. This is not good, as frequently eating late is a big contributor to obesity.
2. Make eating breakfast a necessity. Starting your day with a healthy breakfast of lean protein, low-fat carbohydrates, and fruit or vegetables is a key to daily weight loss success. Eating breakfast helps your brain to work better so that you are more productive, helps your body to metabolize your food more efficiently which allows for more calories to be burned, and gives you more energy to do more throughout your day.
3. Don't stop eating carbohydrates. Whole grains are an essential part of a healthy diet and are the much needed carbohydrates that our bodies convert into energy. Instead of high fat, low fiber choices such as white bread and fat-laden cakes, select healthier low-fat carbohydrates such as fortified cereals.
4. Don't leave off exercise. Exercise is a "must do" to achieve weight loss success. When you exercise, your body burns the fat from the foods that you eat more efficiently and also helps in so many other ways, including with your heart and brain. Exercise also has the added benefit of allowing for more targeted workouts to tone and sculpt those problem areas that you want to work on before your wedding and honeymoon.
5. Don't spend a lot of time around food. Unless you work in the food industry, limit the amount of time that you spend looking at or around food. Part of any successful honeymoon weight loss plan is to stay focused on your goal. Being around lots of food can offset you and cause you more anguish and uncertainty about your ability to lose the weight.
6. Enjoy more healthy snacks. Many of us think of weight loss as something that will deprive us of good munchies. This is not true. In fact, the opposite is true. When you eat more healthy snacks, more frequently, in smaller portions, your body will actually work better by speeding up your metabolism and causing you to burn more calories more quickly.
7. Stay hydrated. Dehydration can cause you to want to eat more and drink lots of high calorie beverages. Drink low-calorie, replenishing drinks that can help your body stay refreshed and well-hydrated.
8. Get a nutritional makeover. Make over your mind about the purpose and use of food, and get a better understand of its use in our lives. Eat for health, look for vitamins and nutrients in your food, and don't deprive yourself of things that you like. Balance it all out and you will enjoy a healthier way of eating for years to come.
9. Lose for the long-term. Don't get too caught up in taking off the weight just for one night. That is sure to leave you feeling empty once that night is over, and may cause you to quickly abandon your new healthier lifestyle. This will actually cause you to gain weight faster.
10. Stay positive. Believe that you can lose the weight. You have to make up in your mind that you are 100% capable of making your honeymoon weight loss goal a reality. Ignore anything to the contrary. Weddings are wonderful things. Honeymoons can be even more phenomenal. The way that you approach your special day and night will make the all the difference in the world. Being confident in who you are and making the most of this precious time can give you a satisfaction that can last a lifetime.