Can Slimming World Work For Me?We are what we eat. Food is essential for us to give stimulation and hence, to supply energy to the body and to provide substances to repair and build tissues and supply them to control body processes. As we know, the basic groups of nutrients are carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and water. Healthy eating along with good exercise will help to keep you in shape and healthy. The Slimming World Food Optimizing Diet promotes weight loss through calorie restriction in the diet. A healthy eating diet is encouraged to be active rather than exercise. A proper diet is required to be a part of slimming world.
Slimming World Diet Plan: It is important to keep a weekly diet plan under the Slimming World Food Optimizing plan:
1. Start from The First Day of the Week - Monday: Start your slimming world weekly plan with a trip to a fruit section in a supermarket. You can have a tangerine for breakfast and healthy drink. Try to avoid coffee. For lunch, enjoy a lean turkey sandwich, amongst other options. Now for the last meal of day that is dinner, you can get skinless chicken breast with broccoli and a piece of fruit for desert.
2. Second Day - Tuesday: The second day of your slimming world diet plan will have a bran muffin with a glass of juice for breakfast. You can eat chicken for lunch. Dinner will be stir-fried vegetables.
3. Third Day – Wednesday: Bran cereal for breakfast, lunchtime with salad, and you can also go for meatballs with little moderation.
4. Fourth Day – Thursday: Do you like Oatmeal? It is a part of a healthy breakfast. For lunch, you can have spaghetti. For Dinner, you can have a delicious bowl of soup.
5. Fifth Day – Friday: You can get yourself a piece of toast and glass of milk. A tuna sandwich is best for lunch. Moreover, for dinner, you can have a veggie burger. Try to avoid fries.
6. Sixth Day – Saturday: It is the weekend and it is your time. Make eggs Benedict for breakfast with a muffin. You can have bean soup for lunch and a veggie salad for dinner meal.
7. Seventh Day- Sunday: For breakfast, you can enjoy a bagel with a glass of milk. Mixed green salad for lunch is preferred. For dinner, you can go for fish soup. This is just an example of a dietary plan for the week, this can be changed and adapted, as there are loads of ideas within the program.